F-Stop Gallery Mod Apk: You can replace your heavy-handed stock gallery with an easy-to-use, lightweight, and fun gallery that organizes all your photos. F-Stop, an alternative image gallery provides professional tools as well as a simple Material Design interface.
This makes it easy to organize all your images
* Optimized for Android 8.0, including the material design
* Search instantly through your entire photo collection to locate results that are based on metadata and file names (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.).
You can browse through photos and maps with integrated Google Maps.
* You can save tags and ratings  to the image in XMP format. They will stay with it and be read by many popular programs like Lightroom Picasa Windows Live Photo Gallery digiKam, Lightroom Picasa Windows Live Photo Gallery digiKam, and others.
* Get metadata from images directly (EXIFXMP IPTC).
Drag and drop to create custom-sort images
F-Stop can be customized to look exactly how you like it by choosing from one of its many themes.
* Nested Folders (1] allow you to browse media in an explorer view instead of using the flat view found in many gallery apps.
Our Bookmarks feature allows you to access your favorite tag folders or albums directly from your navigation drawer.
* Smart Albums let you create simple rules such as “Tags that include the word Family” or rating greater than four stars. Your library will then automatically update.
To prevent album art from appearing in your gallery, you can easily exclude folders
* Play animated GIFs easily
* Edit and share photos with top apps such as Snapseed Whatsapp Flickr Twitter Facebook Instagram and many more
* Use password protection to hide images and videos in other apps
* Slideshow mode featuring popular transition types
 These features are available in the PRO edition.
F Stop will scan these file types, but viewing depends on your device’s support.
Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/
Send us an email at [email protected] with any feedback, bugs, or suggestions.
Kit Kat owners: Google removed all write permissions from the SD card to ALL third-party apps. Although we have an alternative that was implemented in version 3.1, it doesn’t work for all devices.