Expedition Campaigns are a great way to progress faster in Top War. You will battle through different areas and stages in the game with the difficulty level rising with each stage. New Expedition Campaigns can be unlocked from the Expedition Base. Expedition 4-12 is a tough one to beat in Top War, especially for new players, but this guide will explain how you can do so.
How To Beat Expedition 4-12 In Top War?
There are multiple reasons why you might be failing to clear this stage of the Expedition Campaign. A prime reason is the lack of strategy. It is not just enough to have a strong team, you also need a strong strategy to back it up. Let us take a look at some of the tips and tricks that can help you clear Expedition 4-12 in Top War.
- If you are repeatedly failing to beat Expedition 4-12, your overall strength may be too weak for the stage. Upgrade your tech levels and items before attempting the stage again.
- Since it is a Navy-oriented stage, you should build up your Air Force to beat it. As you might know, the suppression rule for Expedition dictates army vs air, navy vs army, and air vs navy. Use Air Force Heroes like Mutant Edward (SSR), Rockfield (SSR), Lady Zizak (SSR), or Villiers (SSR).
- Having a strong Stealth Coating suppress level will also be quite helpful in countering this Expedition.
- March size plays an important role in ensuring you perform well. Increase the March size to the max possible quantity to stand a chance of beating Expedition 4-12 in Top War.
- Also, buff up your HP and attack power where you can as this will help you last longer and deal more damage in the fight.
These are some tips and tricks that you can follow to beat Expedition 4-12 in Top War. We hope that this guide was helpful to you. For more Top War guides, check out How To Get Formation Manual In Top War?