The Sims Freeplay is a life simulation casual game. Where you get to create Sims and decide their place of residence, hobby, career, spouse, and more. You are their creator, preserver, and destroyer. It is a fun game with engaging quests and tasks to earn extra rewards and unlock new items and locations. This article will talk about one such quest Teenagers of The Sims Freeplay.
All About Teenagers Quest of The Sims Freeplay
Players unlock this quest after level 16 and can only see it when they complete the Multi-Story Renovations quest. This quest unlocks Teenagers. And lets you age up your Preteen to Teenagers.
Tasks of the Teenagers Quest
- Be Nice to Osiris: It will take approximately 1 minute. And you can access Osiris through Simtracker.
- Grow Onions: This will take 7 hours. And you can use “Garden Patch” to complete this task.
- Be Nice to Osiris: It is a one-minute task.
- Read the Big Book of Stuff: This takes about 19 hours, but you can complete it in 18 hrs and 3 minutes if your Sim is inspired and your Bookshelf is three stars.
- Watch a Movie Marathon: According to the task description, it takes 9 hours to complete. But if you are using a three-star TV and inspired Sim, then you can complete it in 7 hrs and 36 minutes.
- Bake Chocolate Pudding: You can bake this food item in your Oven. And it takes approximately 2 hours.
- Talk to a Tree on a Housing Lot: To complete this task, tap on any of the trees and choose “Talk to Tree“. It takes 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Grow Potatoes: You can use Garden Patch for this task. And it will take 2 hours.
- Be Nice to Osiris: Same as the first task.
- Be Inconspicuous on a Park Bench: To complete this task, you first need to call your Sim in the Park. And then tap on any bench, and choose “Be Inconspicuous“. This task takes 2 minutes and 42 seconds.
- Bake a Birthday Cake: This is a final task that will take a day and 5 LP to complete. Once you have baked the cake, tap on any Preteen and select “Have Birthday“.